Marinosci Law Group, P.C., a national law firm specializing in all areas of the default servicing industry, is seeking an extremely pleasant and customer-oriented individual to fill a Receptionist/Legal Assistant position at its Addison office.
The successful candidate will be professional, pleasant, courteous, as well as dependable and trustworthy.
- Answer incoming calls, assist with routine inquiries and/or transfer callers as needed
- Receive, input, and communicate all client referrals
- Receiving incoming mail
- Other administrative tasks, as needed
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience answering, screening, and directing incoming phone calls
- Strong computer skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy while achieving high productivity
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work with competing deadlines
- Ability to communicate in the utmost professional manner with clients and colleagues
- Eagerness to learn new tasks
- Be a positive contributor to firm’s overall goals
- Have a general working knowledge of the mortgage default industry
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
Marinosci Law Group, P.C. offers full medical benefits, 401K, and vacation/sick benefits.
Marinosci Law Group, P.C. practices in 20 states, including AR, CT, DE, FL, IL, IN, KS, MA, MO, MS, MT, NH, ND, OK, RI, SD, TN, TX, WI, and WY.