Thank you for visiting the Marinosci Law Group, PC. Website. We are committed to the privacy of our visitors. We collect no personal information about you when you visit our Web site unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Marinosci Law Group, PC. collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Marinosci Law Group, PC. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and processdata when you:
- Complete the form online to get in touch with us.
- Voluntarily complete a contact form or request to be contacted via email. • Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Marinosci Law Group, PC. may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources: • We receive personally identifiable information about borrowers, loan applicants and other individuals in the ordinary course of business. We receive this information in several circumstances, including when reviewing information about loans in which our clients already have an interest (for quality control and other purposes), and when evaluating, engaging in or otherwise dealing with various debt and securities-related transactions.
- We receive personally identifiable information from brokers and third-party originator employees, principals and directors who register for our services and, from individuals seeking information when a real estate transaction is involved.
- We receive personally identifiable information from individuals employed by or interested in pursuing employment with Marinosci Law Group, PC.
- We receive personally identifiable information, sometimes including fingerprints and facial images (“Biometric Identifiers”), from employees, consultants and other individuals who work for or with Marinosci Law Group, PC. or require access to our offices, buildings and other facilities.
- We receive personally identifiable information from borrowers, loan applicants and other individuals who contact us and provide us with information by telephone, through this and our other websites and from voluntary surveys offered on our websites and elsewhere.
How will we use your data?
Marinosci Law Group, PC. collects your data so that we can:
- Provide legal services to our clients in which a real estate transaction, default services or other services are involved.
- If you agree, Marinosci Law Group, PC. will share your data with our partner companies so that they mayoffer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
We use administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of personally identifiable information that we receive, including computer files and documents that contain the information. Our standards are designed to:
- Protect the security and confidentiality of the information;
- Protect against anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of the information; and
- Protect against unauthorized access to or use of the information that could result in substantial harm or inconvenience to an individual, such as a borrower, consumer, or employee.
We restrict access to personally identifiable information to those who need to know the information for our business purposes. We follow a corporate records retention program that requires us to destroy information we no longer need for our business or reasonable archival purposes. We destroy, erase, or make unreadable such information prior to disposal as required by applicable law. Our policies and our agreements with third parties require appropriate security and confidentiality standards to protect the confidentiality of personally identifiable information (including Website Visitor Information) and prohibit its unlawful disclosure.
We strive to maintain a high standard of security and privacy. However, no information can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and we make no such warranty or guarantee.
What are your data protection rights?
Marinosci Law Group, PC. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Marinosci Law Group, PC. for copies of your personaldata. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Marinosci Law Group, PC. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Marinosci Law Group, PC. to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Marinosci Law Group, PC. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Marinosci Law Group, PC. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Marinosci Law Group, PC.’s processingof your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Marinosci Law Group, PC. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you left an inquiry for contact on the Website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. Please send your request to email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information,visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses: • Functionality – Marinosci Law Group, PC. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Marinosci Law Group, PC. uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Marinosci Law Group, PC. sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share onlinedata collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns onour website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Marinosci Law Group, PC. has not addressed yourconcern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.