Busy National Law Firm is looking to hire qualified people with enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a desire to be part of our team. Prefer candidates with 1-3 years of foreclosure/bankruptcy/eviction experience representing debtors, trustees, secured and unsecured creditors, purchasers and official creditors’ committees. Candidates with a thorough understanding of the processes of foreclosure/bankruptcy/eviction rules and procedures are preferred, but not required. Our ideal candidates must be pro-active and able to manage their own files, seek out new challenges and strive to improve current skills while learning new ones. Must have positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast paced team environment!
Candidates should have all or some of the following qualifications:
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Paralegal Certificate is preferable
- Must have prior foreclosure experience
- Must be knowledgeable of bankruptcy law and foreclosure proceedings
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to handle large volume of work
- Independent worker who is able to meet deadlines
We offer a competitive compensation package with health benefits and paid time off. Please forward resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/v/d.