Marinosci Law Group, P.C. is seeking a Foreclosure Specialist with experience from a Mortgage Servicing or Default Firm environment. This is a full-time position within a team-oriented environment located in Addison, TX.
Foreclosure Specialists are responsible for the accurate and timely processing of foreclosure proceedings, including, but not limited to: responding to client inquiries, providing counseling to clients regarding the non-judicial foreclosure process, internal and external system updates, and management escalations when appropriate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take appropriate and timely action upon receipt of client inquiries and internal requests/instructions regarding loan status and/or other applicable requests including but not limited to preparation of reinstatement/payoff quotes, foreclosure chronologies, and outstanding fees/costs
- Validates file data and proceeds accordingly to ensure compliance within the Texas non-judicial foreclosure process including but not limited to the following sale related activities: preparing notices, title updates, bidding instructions, sale cancellations, and client/vendor communications
- Receive and resolve phone calls from borrowers, investors, other law firms, and clients
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Characteristics:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Comprehensive experience with mortgage default industry platforms. (LPS/Tempo)
- Proven Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook experience
- Verified knowledge of Texas Foreclosure process
- Positive attitude and professional image at all times.
- Strong communication etiquette (verbal and written)
- Ability to work well as an individual contributor as well as be part of a team
- Highly dependable (attendance, daily responsibilities/tasks, and project deadlines).
- Competent in organization, multi-tasking, and prioritization, while maintaining confidentiality.
- Detail oriented with attention to accuracy
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills
We offer a competitive compensation package including health benefits, 401K and paid time off. We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/v/d
We offer a competitive compensation package with health benefits and paid time off. Please forward resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/v/d.